Data we collect will be held by Bibby Financial Services. We use this data to:
- Protect you from fraud and improve security.
- Understand how people use our website so we can improve it.
- Decide which of our products and services may be relevant for you.
- Tailor the marketing you see on social media, apps and other websites.
We may share this data with outside organisations. Some of them may place their own cookies on your device when you visit our website. You can find out more about how we share data in our Privacy notice.
First party cookies are set by websites you go to.
Third party cookies are set by outside organisations. For instance, you may be on a website that has ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ buttons for social network sites. If you click one, the social network site will put a ‘third party’ cookie on your device. That cookie may then collect data about you and send it to them too. You will need to set your privacy choices on their site, to tell them how they can use your data.
We use our own cookies and others from companies we work with such as social media, search engines, other advertising networks, and our business partners.
What are they?
Cookies are text files that can be placed and stored on your computer’s hard drive by the Website owner / web server when you visit a website. Cookies enable users to navigate around websites, record which areas have been visited and for how long to help the browsing experience. Where appropriate they also enable us to tailor the website’s content to fit the needs of visitors who have accessed the Website in the past. You can find more information about cookies at: allaboutcookies.org and youronlinechoices.eu.
What cookies do we set?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Our website uses third-party cookies to help us understand how our site is used, including number of visitors, how frequently pages are viewed and if users experience any errors. This helps us to provide you with a better on-site experience. The information collected by us includes IP address, pages visited, browser type and operating system. They include:
- Siteimprove - We use these cookies to provide us with intelligence on how customers navigate through their online journey highlighting areas that may need to be improved and thus providing a better online experience.
- Ruler Analytics - Cookies from Ruler Analytics create different telephone numbers on our website pages depending on where the source of the visitor has come from. This allows us monitor and analyse the effectiveness of our online marketing spend.
Managing cookie choices in your browser
You can turn off or delete cookies in your browser. If you do this, it may affect sites that use similar cookies to us.
Cookie choices you set in your browser replace any you set on a single website. For example, if you use an ad blocker on your browser, you won't see adverts that are tailored to you, even if you have turned on marketing cookies.
Find out how to manage cookies in common browsers on the Information Commissioners’ Office (ICO) website.
You can manage your cookie selections on our website by updating your cookie preferences here.